.......... .. .. ........... "Once In A While You Get Shown The Light In The Strangest Of Places If You Look At It Right" :Robert Hunter

All of the music recordings on this site are recordings of independent origin (ROIOs) Music that has not been officially released. If you are an artist or a legal representative of an artist and you do not want your ROIO shared on my site for free among your fans (and creating new fans), just tell me in the comment area and I will remove them. By the way these recordings exist. They won't go away. All of them can be found at various places on line. Sharing just keeps the fans that support the artists from having to get ripped off by purchasing them on auction sites, and it also introduces music to people who would never have known the artist, creating a stronger fan base.

Monday, September 26, 2011

Strange how things happen sometimes

I was over at Grateful Breed blog and he had posted about a significant illness he is going through. And because of this people have commented to show their concern, and several have said they will pray for him.


Well the strange thing is he is a self proclaimed atheist, but beacause his blog has google adds, this interesting add showed up on the post about his illness. It's called "Grace Prayer". It's an online site that links you up with a group of Christians who pray for your needs.




Kind of cool if you ask me and somewhat ironic that it showed up on an Atheists blog, while he is going through a serious illness. Anyway, I sure hope he gets better, and if you could go over there and offer some prayers it couldn't hurt.

2 comments:

  1. Hi AZ!
    This is really why were here, isn't it? Good to hear from you, after a week I was praying for you, hope all is well.
    Peace
    chuck

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chuck, my friend, thanks. I'm OK. Just need to focus on more important things than my blog. It really IS the only reason I strated this blog was to see if it could be used as a tool to reach people with the "Good News".

    ReplyDelete