.......... .. .. ........... "Once In A While You Get Shown The Light In The Strangest Of Places If You Look At It Right" :Robert Hunter

All of the music recordings on this site are recordings of independent origin (ROIOs) Music that has not been officially released. If you are an artist or a legal representative of an artist and you do not want your ROIO shared on my site for free among your fans (and creating new fans), just tell me in the comment area and I will remove them. By the way these recordings exist. They won't go away. All of them can be found at various places on line. Sharing just keeps the fans that support the artists from having to get ripped off by purchasing them on auction sites, and it also introduces music to people who would never have known the artist, creating a stronger fan base.

Friday, September 3, 2010

Time Off

Well I'm going to take about ten days off from this blog. I will post a few more shows as a send off to tide people over. I guess this is a good time to go back and get the stuff you passed over the first time around. I'm sure you can all survive without me for the next ten days. Thanks to all who have been coming to visit, if you agree with me or not. I prefer people who speak their view, even if I disagree, over the ones who have no view at all. You need to stand for something in life or you will fall for anything. God bless

Oh yea one more thing. Please try to play nice together while I'm away. Or I might have to sick the "Federales" on ya.

1 comment:

  1. The same sort of message the Pharisees gave to Jesus really!

    ReplyDelete