.......... .. .. ........... "Once In A While You Get Shown The Light In The Strangest Of Places If You Look At It Right" :Robert Hunter

All of the music recordings on this site are recordings of independent origin (ROIOs) Music that has not been officially released. If you are an artist or a legal representative of an artist and you do not want your ROIO shared on my site for free among your fans (and creating new fans), just tell me in the comment area and I will remove them. By the way these recordings exist. They won't go away. All of them can be found at various places on line. Sharing just keeps the fans that support the artists from having to get ripped off by purchasing them on auction sites, and it also introduces music to people who would never have known the artist, creating a stronger fan base.

Sunday, April 20, 2014

Mike Farris and The Roseland Rhythm Revue

Ain't No Grave Can Hold Him Down!
11 Can't No Grave Hold My Body Down, unkonwn
 
 
Mike Farris and The Roseland Rhythm Revue with The McCrary Sisters doing their thing. Praising God in a soulful style right out of Mississippi or New Orleans. This is a great set of tracks that shows off what they are all about. 
Mike Farris and The Roseland Rhythm Revue
With The McCrary Sisters
"I'm On My Way"
Various live cuts
01 Troubles of the world, Saxon Pub, 10-06-2010
02 Sit Down Servant - Saxon Pub, Austin TX
03 Precious Lord _ Take My Hand, Saxon Pub
04 Oh Mary Don't You Weep, Saxon Pub
05 Can't no grave hold my body down - Gaztea Live
06 Good News - Gaztea Live
07 Take Me (I'll Take You There), Front Row Live 2007
08 I'm Gonna Get There, Front Row Live 2007
09 The Lonely Road, Front Row Live 2007
10 Lay My Burden Down, unknown
11 Can't No Grave Hold My Body Down, unkonwn
12 I'm Gonna Get There, fog version
13 Trouble Of The World, Lake Forest Church Oct '09

Total Time 76:51
In Lossless / FLAC

Mp3/320k for your I-pod

No comments:

Post a Comment