.......... .. .. ........... "Once In A While You Get Shown The Light In The Strangest Of Places If You Look At It Right" :Robert Hunter

All of the music recordings on this site are recordings of independent origin (ROIOs) Music that has not been officially released. If you are an artist or a legal representative of an artist and you do not want your ROIO shared on my site for free among your fans (and creating new fans), just tell me in the comment area and I will remove them. By the way these recordings exist. They won't go away. All of them can be found at various places on line. Sharing just keeps the fans that support the artists from having to get ripped off by purchasing them on auction sites, and it also introduces music to people who would never have known the artist, creating a stronger fan base.

Friday, July 16, 2010

Can God Even Use Me?

Do you ask yourself, “Can God even use me?” Or do you say “I don’t see how God could use me because I’m not good enough. Not with the things I have done” "He couldn't use me because I,m worthless."

Moses didn’t believe he was good enough to be used by God. He said “Who am I that I should go to Pharaoh, and that I should bring the children of Israel out of Egypt?” Exodus 3:11. He also said “I am slow of speech and slow of tongue.” After all Moses had left Egypt because he was wanted for murder. Exodus 4:10. Elijah one of the greatest prophets, who brought people back to life, made food last supernaturally, and controlled the weather, was just an ordinary man. It says in James 5:17 that “Elijah was a man just like us.” It says in Acts 4:13 the apostles Peter and John were unschooled, ordinary men. All the people God uses are ordinary people just like you and me, and in many cases people with much bigger problems or disabilities than we have.
All these people were ordinary. Their relationship with God and God’s working through them is what was extraordinary.

The truth is God made you for a purpose. God does not make mistakes.

When you say you don’t think God can use you. You are not saying that you are insignificant or unworthy. What you are saying is that you don’t believe God is capable. You are insulting God.

God does not respect or favor one person more than another. Everyone has an equal opportunity in God’s kingdom to make a difference. God said “As I was with Moses, so I shall be with you.” The laws and truths of God’s kingdom that have worked for others will also work for you. Just like the laws of the natural world work the same for all of us. Gravity does not care who you are when you jump off a building, we all splat the same on impact.

It is all up to you. James 4:8 says, if we draw near to God, He will draw near to us and lead us and empower us to live the way He desires us to live. So it is up to us to draw near to him. You must take the first step.

God wants to do His work through you. He doesn’t want you to do the work.

No comments:

Post a Comment